At Erosion Control we firmly believe in these guiding principles:
- Everyone has the right to work in safe work environment.
- Everyone is responsible for their safety and the safety of others.
- A safe and healthy work environment leads to a safe and healthy business.
- Everyone must do their job the safe way.
- All accidents are preventable.
- Preventing accidents is a priority for us all.
Our Health and Safety Policy is designed to reinforce these principles through:
- Ensuring that health and safety is given the highest priority.
- Ensuring we provide the necessary resources to work in a healthy and safe manner.
- Ensuring that the health and safety of us all, our contractors and the public is not put at risk by our activities.
- Maintaining an effective program of communication, education and training on accident prevention for all of us.
- Operating site based Health and Safety Teams to identify hazards and continually improve health and safety aspects of our work.
- Monitoring our health and safety performance and identifying areas for improvement.
As of 2019 Erosion Control Co is ISO Accredited.
- Erosion Control Co has achieved accreditation in ISO 9001:2015, 14001 & 45001:2018